Saturday, August 20, 2011

Mi Apartamento

This is the house...my apartment in on the 2nd floor.

Up the stairs...

....to the front door! "BIENVENIDO" :)

The living room

Kitchen table...and all Elizabeth's food!

Can't wait for some Mexican cooking adventures here :)

El baƱo

My bed :) ahhhh...


Cozy little study corner :)

This is the view out the window....i love the mountains here!

Like my tissue paper flowers?! These white walls needed some color :)

I'm so thankful to finally be moved in! Just met the girl who lives downstairs, Claudia. She seems really nice...going to church with her in the morning. My roommate, Elizabeth, is in the states on vacation. She'll be back the first week of September. Looking forward to having someone to speak a little English with again :) 

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute apartment! You are off to a great start trying to get some color in there! (I can only imagine what you and Amber would come up with if you were sharing a room since you both majored in elementary education!)

    I also love your view of the mountains. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to tell us how the cooking goes! Learn some great recipes for us! - Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super apartment! I love the mountain view. It reminds me of the Catalina Mountains in Tucson Arizona.

    ReplyDelete