Thursday, August 25, 2011

Classroom Pictures :)

Puzzle time!

Ruben - I love his smile :)

So cute in their little uniforms~

2nd grade...hard at work!
Pick me, Pick me!!

IƱaki is SO proud of this face :)

My 3rd graders!

Teacher <3 Edgar! lol ...I think he has a crush on me ;)

They are all such good artists!

The sweet and studious...and the wild and crazy! Love them all :)

My very "organized" desk

door to my classroom

View from my classroom. The clouds were so amazing today!

"Your steadfast love never changes, and your faithfulness reaches unto the clouds!"

Thank you for praying! The first few days of teaching were very challenging. But I am learning lots and classes are starting to fall into a routine! So thankful for the opportunity to be here.

5 comments:

  1. Heather,
    I have thought of you so many times! I'm glad to hear that life is settling down a bit! :) The pictures of your students are so cute--what an opportunity you have. Praying for you and always excited to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Heather
    Just saw your pictures- soooo cute! Praying for you. Be careful and don't drink the water! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather . . . thinking of you today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Miss Lincoln! Think of you often too :)

    ReplyDelete