Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Dec. 5th - Christmas Concert

First graders waiting their turn to perform. This is Isai...for the first 3 weeks of school he cried everyday through the entire English class because he wanted his mom. But now is one of my happiest boys...full of hugs and smiles :)

Joselyn, Carlos, Anaid and Ruben :) 

Xitlali (I don't know if I will EVER learn to pronounce her name correctly lol) and Camila. Super cute!!

Dulce, Mina, Xareny and Samanta...some of my 2nd grade girls

LOVE having their pictures taken!! "Teacher, take another one!!" :)

Me with Galia and Karen. 

My crazy 3rd grade boys...

...never a dull moment!!

This is Inaki...full of energy! lol Yesterday he told me, "Teacher, I love homeworks!" haha He also told me that English is his favorite class! YES :) He is very smart and speaks English very well.

Me and my girls! Love them SO much <3

With a few of the other ICLA teachers and the principal. I look so white :( lol

No comments:

Post a Comment