- In the middle of giving my 3rd graders their spelling test yesterday...I said the spelling word "rare" and before I had a chance to use the word in a sentence, Alexia calls out from the back of the classroom "Teacher, I am rare!" lol I started laughing SO hard and soon everyone else was too...definitely ruined the "test taking atmosphere." But we all had a good break, and then got back to work!
- Hanna comparing her skin color to mine... "Teacher, por que eres muy blanco (why are you so white)? Tengo frio (are you cold)?"
- 2nd grade learning the word "love"...I was drawing a picture of a mom and a little girl and a heart on the board with the sentence "I love my mom." And they all start calling out "Teacher, I LOVE YOU!" Aww :)
Sunday, November 6, 2011
Some Quotes of the Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
gotta love those quotes! That's hilarious!
ReplyDeleteGlad you're writing these down! Gotta love kids . . . they're so funny!
ReplyDelete