Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back to Work

Just want to praise the Lord for the opportunity He gave me to go home for Christmas and for the time that I was able to spend with many of my friends and family during the past two weeks! And for the safe flight back to Monterrey this morning. Went into school for a little while this afternoon and was ATTACKED by lots of little hugs and everyone loudly and rapidly telling me (all of them at the same time, of course!) about their Christmas breaks!! It was SO fun :) I was really having a hard time yesterday with leaving the States and my family and coming back down here...but that "welcome" made it so worth it. I am thankful for my kiddos and for being able to be a part of their lives this year. Pray that I would keep my focus and be faithful in my responsibilities that God has given me here.
P.S. I ate a grasshopper today :P One of my friends brought back a huge container full of them from his hometown in southern Mexico and convinced me that I HAD to try one! They cook them with lemon juice and garlic...mmm! It wasn't too bad, just a little crunchy and weird to be eating a bug. But I did it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment